Thursday, February 6, 2014

Definition of Beauty

  It's really hard for me to define what beauty is, I have so many thoughts about beauty but I couldn't give a clear and accurate definition. What I can say is that, beauty to me, is every little pieces in my life that makes me happy. 
  A dress in a style that I love is beautiful; a blooming flower is beautiful; a delicious strawberry cake is beautiful; a day with nice weather is beautiful; the first snow in the year is beautiful; rainbow is beautiful; a stranger who helps me is beautiful; a call from my family is beautiful; a trip with my best friend is beautiful;...
  I believe that beauty represents the positive side of our lives, and all the things that bring us hapiness and hope can be considered as beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment